Sunday, November 4, 2012
121103 - Hot Game Release Event in JP @ Kawasaki Lazona Posted at 2:14 AM 1 comments (+)
Event: Hot Game Release Event in Japan (Mini-live and Handshake Session)
Venue: Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki Lazona Shopping Mall
Date: 2012-11-03

The venue is about an hour from Tokyo, I left at 5am and reached Lagona at 6am - and there were already about 50 people there! (they either came by car, or had camped overnight...) And it was quite chilly, mind you. Japanese A-Lights are really dedicated~

The performance started at 2pm, the mini-live was REALLY mini, they did only 'One 4 U' and 'Hot Game' - I had been hoping they would do 'Dreamin Hunter' because they did the coupling track for 'One 4 U' previously.... or even 'Your Song' would be good... T_T




I didn't shoot much for 'One 4 U' as I didn't want to get caught and kicked out right at the start. ^^; I had to shoot through openings between the heads of the people in front of me (I was about 3rd-4th row)? - so I just took whichever member was visible. I SWEAR it's a mere coincidcence that the ones that turned out decent are just Jaehyung's and Hyeong Kon's... ^^;;
 
Edit: Went through my pictures again and managed to salvage some Hyo Jun + Seungyeop ones too.




 
 
After that they did the MC, introduced themselves one-by-one. I was very amused to hear them speaking in Japanese for the first time in RL.
 






They also talked about the iconic part of 'Hot Game''s dance, the "monkey dance", and demonstrated it.
 



 
They then ended the mini-live by performing the Japanese version of "Hot Game"...
 

 





...but ... they barely got to the first chorus before the music suddenly stopped and everyone froze in confusion. (For a moment, I recalled their warnings that they will stop the event if unpermissioned photography/videography becomes an issue - eck did I get caught?) But no, it was just a system glitch. And Hyo Jun's mic was loose anyway so Sungmin helped him to fix it while waiting for them to sort out the issue. To us fans, it was a boon as we got to see a little more of them.
 
So they restarted...
 
 










 




 


 
 







Eye contact! 역시 제 제형이다... Even with all the official media's cameras pointing at him, he spared some time for me.
(And there was another one , right after the following photo at ending, but only half his face was visible as I had moved on to shooting Yunyoung... sorry, honey. ><")



I did try to take a few photos of Sungmin & Seungjin when they were performing but somehow they didn't turn out good enough... T_T Sorry.
 
The reason why the following 2 pictures got "special treatment" is because though I love them, they had the damn darkened sides due to placards/heads in the way... (too near and out-of-focus bokehs and I can't photoshop them out, so might as well 'creatively darken' the whole portion to look intentional...)
 
And the handshake event after that - I had 6 coupons, so I went up once first, and everyone's reaction to me was "Long time no see!" ^^;; Everyone probably thought that I'll be trailing them all the way for the entire week, but I had disappeared after previous Sunday's photo session (not that I didn't want to 'keep them company' all the way, but something happened, and... well it depresses me to talk about it, I spent pratically a week holed up in my capsule (of a hotel) and writing complaint letters to Jaehyung but could not pass it to him any earlier - by now he should know what happened, and that's enough for me.)
Jaehyung just smiled and went, "Kimberly~ long time no see" and I was like... T_T wait till you hear the full story....
 
Seeing as to how I had plenty of time, I went up to the 2nd floor to grab some bird's eye-view photos first. There was a staff wandering around with a "no photography" big board but when he passed by me I was not shooting, I just had my DSLR in hand, with 2 black bags, and was walking purposefully by him, so he was a bit confused but did not stop me. Same like at Haneda airport where security thought that I was from the korean staff too... (I have "foreigner" written all over my face I guess?)
 



A-JAX greeting every fan politely and sincerely.
 
Then headed back down to try to ninja some shots.... pretty difficult under the watchful eyes of the staff, I managed to get these before I was caught twice and had to keep my camera. But I think I managed to make the best out of it already.... I could only see either ends (Sungmin and Seungyeop), the other members were barely visible, so to catch a moment where they were NOT blocked AND the guard was not looking in my direction was too hard....   sorry Seungjin, noona did not managed to catch you at all!
 

My #1, 2, 3 bias all standing together. Super lucky to have found 1 moment where they were all unobstructed, actually.


Quite miraculously, I managed to get a "mostly" clear shot of Jaehyung looking in my direction, even in such circumstances. 역시 제가 사랑하는 남자다,,,,




 



And after that I went up for another 5 rounds of handshake. I've mostly lost my memory, and pretty much they were just hurrying us along so I didn't have a chance to say much, but I remember the 2nd round I went up with sunglasses on but the boys recognised me still, Hyojun said "Ooh, kakkoii!! (ie cool)" I asked Jaehyung, he said "of course, Kaori" and I was like "WHAT!?" and immediately he went like "oops, I meant Kimberly!!" and I was like T_T "How could you... call me by another girl's name...다음에 다시 하면 때려요~!!" (if you do that again next time I'm gonna hit you!).
 
And of note, it came to Seungjin's turn, he went "Kimberly-noona" and I was like "O_O How come you remember my name too!?" I guess the boys talked about this crazy foreigner Jaehyung-fan who followed them all the way to Japan (so far no one other than Japanese A-Lights have flown with them before), and Jaehyung told them my name...
 
Next time I see the boys, things to tell them includes:
Hyo Jun - your current hair looks better now! / Yunyoung - somehow you're growing prettier? ^^;;
 
And there were almost 3000 CDs sold, so the handshake session lasted for almost 3+ hours, despite of how hurried it is, so the boys had to take a break to make a toilet run halfway. Lol.
 



 
 
And that pretty much concludes the day...
 
 

 
 
 

Labels: , ,

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.